First thing that comes to mind about “Get To Know Me Better” Tag is how irrelevant I am. Yes, that’s where my self worth dangles at. But self worth is a whole another blog topic for another day. Today, we are knowing me better. The thought that someone would be interested in “knowing me better” is so bizarre, I mean, isn’t it? What’s the point in that? Having said that, if I can be honest, I have done pointless things all my life.
So, here I am.
I was tagged by the charming and ultra talented Pavithra, one of the most delightful bloggers I have met here. Check Pavithra’s blog at introvertbags. She covers music, kpop and books, but I like everything that she does over that virtual corner. The point is, Pavithra is great and you all must check her corner, NOW. Before starting, I want to thank Pavithra for the tag.
- Thank the person who nominated/tagged you.
- Answer all the 50 ThisOrThat questions in your post. You can do less if you want.
- Link back to the creator @Poorwa’s blog
- Nominate at least 7 people or more for this tag.
- Use #ThisOrThat for easy accessibility.
- Have fun!
So let’s get started…
1. Friends or Internet? – Internet, it’s definitely more accommodating.
2. Pop or Rock? – None, I am more into classical music.
3. Phone Call or Text? – Text, my brain needs time to process and respond.
4. Morning or Evening? – Evening, it feels almost like I survived.
5. Apartment or House? – House in dreams, apartment in reality.
6. Instagram or Twitter? – Twitter, Insta seems aesthetically out of reach.
7. Day or Night? – Night, I like my darkness.
8. Mobile Games or Console Games? – None, I have never gravitated to these.
9. While doing something: Music or Podcasts? – None, I can’t multitask.
10. Book or Movie? – Both, it’s criminal to make me choose.
11. Rain or Snow? – Rain, it has a rhythm.
12. Cake or Pie? – Cake, simpler life is all I need.
13. Swimming or Sunbathing? – Can’t swim, not too tolerant to direct sunlight.
14. Comedy or Horror? – Comedy, how’s that even a choice?
15. Aquarium or Zoo? – Aquarium, I think I understand their language.
16. Big Party or Small Gathering? – None, would never socialize, if allowed.
17. New Clothes or New Phone? – New Clothes, if I genuinely need them.
18. Rich Friend or Loyal Friend? – Rich friends, loyal I have, I need some rich ones.
19. Flowers or Trees? – Trees, they keep me alive.
20. Work Hard or Play Hard? – Work Hard, there’s no alternative for people like me.
21. Nice Car or Nice Home Interior? – None, nice holiday.
22. Phone or Computer? – Computer, a much significant gadget.
23. Jogging or Hiking? – Hiking, exploring is fun.
24. Milk or Juice? – Juice, milk is just not it after an age.
25. Blue or Grey? – Grey, for some reason.
26. Straight or Curly Hair? – Curly, since mine are straight and have hated them all my life.
27. Fruits or Vegetables? – Vegetable, maybe because they can be cooked.
28. Roses or Daisies? – Daisies, but I’m not into flowers per se.
29. Money or Fame? – Money, fame is too scary.
30. Receive: Email or Letter? – Letter, haven’t received one in so long.
31. Passenger or Driver? – Driver, it’s liberating.
32. Watch or Play? – Play, better to participate.
33. Someone Intelligent or Funny? – Funny, you can’t be funny if you aren’t intelligent.
34. Mountains or Beaches? – Beaches, mountains seem angry, beaches are peaceful.
35. Cinderella or Elsa? – Elsa, just because Cinderella is delusional.
36. Money or Free Time? – Money, trust me, it can buy happiness.
37. Iron Man or Captain America? – None, no superheroes for me, please.
38. Video games or Board games? – Board games, they are more fun in my opinion.
39. Singing or Dancing? – Dancing, I am trained one.
40. Long hair or Short hair? – Short hair, it’s always better even though I’m trying to grow mine.
41. Cats or Dogs? – Cats, they are comedians.
42. Cleaning or Cooking? – Cleaning, keep me away from fire.
43. Winter or Summer? – Winter, it’s the season of smarter clothing.
45. Ninjas or Pirates? – Ninjas, who doesn’t want that agility.
46. Sweater or Hoodie? – Hoodie, they feel safer.
47. Working alone or Working in a team? – Working, alone or team doesn’t matter as long as good work is being done.
48. Save or Spend? – Save, I’m not a spender.
49. Meat or Vegetables? – Meat, that’s just how I am.
50. Honesty or Other’s feelings? – Other’s feelings, honesty is overrated and quite impossible to achieve in absolute sense.
Phew……that wasn’t so hard, in fact, I think I get the flow. Frankly, I don’t mind answering another 50 of these. (What’s wrong with me, seriously?)
For my nomination, I nominate anyone who’s reading this. If you want to give this a try, please feel free to consider yourself tagged.
This was such fun. I want to thank the creator – Poorwa and here’s the way to her beautiful blog.